No products in the cart.
- Check for the sales and returns number, as well the status of inventory.
- Check confirmed purchase orders and see if the submitted and confirmed numbers match with the Units Received number.
- Check for any issues with the invoices
- Check for vendor returns
- Check product pagesRoutine Operations for 1P Sellers includes:Vendor Central account health maintenance involves a lot of routine checks to be performed on daily and weekly basis.Daily Tasks
- Check for new orders.
- Check for pending/incomplete shipments
- Check for Product Submissions – To keep track of the approval status of the new products.
- Check Vendor Operational Performance.
- Check for new chargeback’s
- Check the status of existing disputes
- Check the case log
- Check for any coupon recommendations
- Generate Demand forecast report and Catalog reports (Long ago ordered/ Never shipped or ordered) bi-weekly and monthly respectively to analyze and understand the sales pattern and to prepare the inventory.
- Check out competitors listing on monthly basis and update the keywords in the product page based on PPC results for better ranking.
- This is a recurring activity and the prices mentioned are per hour/month.
- If you have any queries please write to us: [email protected]