No products in the cart.
Benefits of Organic Food
- Organic food often have more beneficial nutrients, Such as antioxidants, their chemicals, or preservatives often find. Only Only Organic foods
- Organic farming is better for the environment farming practices reduce soil erosion.
- Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients. Results of a 2016 European study show that levels of certain nutrients, including omega 3 fatty acids, were up to 50 percent higher in organic meat and milk than in
conventionally raised versions.
- Organic farming is better for the environment. Organic farming practices reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce soil erosion, increase soil fertility, and use less energy.
- Organically raised animals are not given antibiotics, growth hormones or fed
animals by product.